The IQOS heat-not-burn smoking system is popular. But not everyone knows how to correctly distinguish IQOS sticks by strength and flavour. Stick flavours and strengths range from sweet to bitter and mild to strong. This is important for beginners who have recently started using this heating system and do not know which sticks they will like more.
What are the strongest and lightest sticks for IQOS?
The strength and nicotine content are not indicated on the packaging of the sticks. The strongest sticks contain from 0.5 mg to 0.7 mg of nicotine, and the lightest sticks contain 0.2 mg. Below is a list of the strongest sticks available:
- Amber Selection - a suitable option for beginners who have switched from cigarettes to IQOS. The nicotine content ranges from 0.6 to 0.7 mg. The taste is full-bodied. Packing color - orange.
- Apricity - the second most saturated and strongest in the line. It has fruity notes and the nicotine content exceeds 0.6 mg.
- Yellow Selection - often compared to standard cigarettes. Perfect for beginners. It contains 0.5 mg of nicotine and is characterized by the yellow packaging.
- Yugen - a representative of new tastes. Floral notes are present. It сontains 0.5mg of nicotine.
- Bronze Selection - rich taste with tobacco and cocoa flavor. Nicotine content of around 0.4 mg. Packing color - brown.
The sticks from this list have strong and rich tastes with a high content of nicotine.
The lightest sticks are:
- Turquoise Selection - the weakest available. Recognizable thanks to the blue, turquoise color on the package. It has menthol flavour.
- Green Zing - popular lightweight sticks from older lines. They combine aromas of citrus and menthol, and their packaging is green.
- Purple Wave - a popular type of light stick. The strength is slightly weaker than average, and their taste is that of menthol with berry notes.
- Glaze - not very popular, but deserves a spot in the list. It has notes of fragrant herbs and fresh spices, the packaging is green.
- Noor - has a medium strength. Warm nutty taste with citrus notes.